Friday, April 23, 2010

Beta # 2 results

It's official...I am NOT pregnant!! Our 1st IVF cycle is a bust.

DH and I knew it probably wouldn't be good news today so we left town this morning right after my blood test and will be gone for the rest of the weekend. We are heartbroken and need some time to digest this major blow.

25 comments:

Amy said...

:( I am so very sorry. I'm glad you and your H are taking some time away. Sending you huge ((HUGS)).

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jess. I am so heartbroken for you. :( Sending huge hugs your way!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry, Jessica. I wish I had the words to make it better. Enjoy your weekend with just the two of you. Thinking of you! And sending you huge hugs. :(

Jos said...

Jess, I'm so sorry. :( Great plan to take the weekend to grieve and regroup with your husband. ((HUGS))

A said...

I am so sorry about the beta. I am glad that you two are clinging to each other right now. Will be praying as you heal (HUG)

Jenny said...

(((BIG HUGS))) i'm so sorry. i'm glad you and DH are able to get away for the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. That totally sucks. I hope you have a relaxing and refreshing weekend.

Jessi said...

I am so sorry. I can't imagine how you must feel. It is a good idea for you and DH to get away.

Kacey said...

Jessica,
I am so so so sorry. Wish I could give you a hug! I'm here for you, and praying for you.
Kacey

Anonymous said...

i'm so, so sorry. hugs. i hope you are able to enjoy your weekend.

Shanny said...

I'm so sorry =(

Jessica said...

My heart hurts for you:( I am so very sorry to hear that.

Erin said...

My heart is broken for you. I am so sorry. Take as much time as you need to grieve. We will be here for you when you get back.

Shannon said...

Oh Jessica Im so sorry:-( Sending lots of hugs to you!!!

A said...

Thinking of you this weekend. :(

Babysteps said...

I am SO sorry! There is nothing worse than that moment. Thinking of you!!

Adam and Julia said...

I am so sorry for you and DH. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Try to have some fun and forget about it, if just for today. sending love your way.

Melissa G said...

Jess I am so sorry.

I think getting out of town was a great idea. Get some rest, we'll all be here with virtual hugs when you get back.

Lindsay said...

::Hugs:: I'm so sorry Jess.

Holli said...

I know there are no words. I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers...

Alice said...

I'm so sorry. I hope the weekend escape helped even a little bit. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to hear that. I found out last Monday our first IVF was a failure - so I unfortunately can say I know exactly how you are feeling. :( Hang in there.

Amber C said...

Hi Jessica,

I just wanted to say that I have been thinking about you this weekend and hope you were able to escape and do something that brought even the smallest amount of joy to you this weekend. Take care.

Pie said...

I'm so sorry.

Ashley D said...

I am so so so so sorry. Sending some hugs your way.