Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still recovering....

Hopefully I will get the OK to start trying again. I will try and keep taking it easy until then, but it is so hard. I am so bored!!!

While recovering I have been organizing pictures on my computer. I came across some pictures that I took of my favorite little boy on this earth. These bring a smile to face everytime I look at them. I can't wait until I have my own child I can coo over, until then he will do!!





I don't have much to post about lately since I am just sitting here trying to recover from the surgery. I am very bruised but I feel much better and I am getting around great. I am totally off the pain medication. I only took percocet for one day and then aleve for the rest of the time. I have a post-op appointment with my OB next thursday.

I love him so much....isn't he sweet!!

5 comments:

Shanny said...

Yes he is! yes he is! very sweet =)

Glad you are recovering, hope you get the green light to try again soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is cute ;) Glad your feeling better and off the pain meds.

Jess said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better, I hope your doctors gives you the ok to start trying!

The little boy is so handsome and his eyes are mesmorizing (sp)!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

So cute!

Glad you are continuing to recover!

The Swann's said...

Brings a smile to my face and I don't even know him! Adorable!!!

How are you recovering??? Any Dr/baby news updates??? :-)