Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm home

I am home from the surgery...and surgery it was. I ended up having to get a 3 inch incision instead of laparoscopic. They had to remove a cyst which means longer recovery time and more PAIN. I will go into detail tomorrow.

Thank you for all your well wishes.

16 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad your home safe and sound. Hope you recovery quickly!!

Jessica said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

The Swann's said...

Glad you are home and now can rest and recover! Sorry to hear it wasn't as simple as hoped... Looking forward to details once you're recovered and find out what the new POA is!

Banana Pancakes said...

Hope you heal quickly my dear :)

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. So glad it's over and that you are ok.

Jenny said...

glad you're home and it's over! feel better!

Melissa said...

Take care of yourself!

Shannon said...

Glad you're home. Sending up prayers for a quick recovery!

Shanny said...

Sorry they had to go another route, I hope you start to feel better soon!

Melissa G said...

So glad you're home!

Take extra good care of yourself.

A said...

Wow, I am glad you are home and cozy, but I'm sorry they had to do "bigger" surgery!!! Many prayers for a quick recovery!

Amy said...

Glad you are home! So sorry it ended up being more than you thought. Rest up!

Lyryn said...

I hope that you get better soon! :(

Me said...

Feel better soon! I wish you well on your recovery from the surgery.

Jess said...

How crummy! I'm glad they were able to remove it but so sorry that you had to have surgery rather than laporscopy. I hope you are healing well and I'm praying that you are done after this...you guys need a baby! :)

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! {{hugs}}