Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sick or preggo??

****Warning TMI****

  • I am on CD 39 which is very late for me.
  • I awoke at 5:30am with diarrhea that has slowed down but not stopped completely.
  • Then at 11am I started throwing up and haven't stopped (its 2:30pm)

A thought crossed my mind....it's very unlikely BUT maybe I'm pregnant. I took a test and.....

NEGATIVE!! No big surprise but I had hope for a moment that I might be that girl who happens to get pregnant after 19 months with no assistance from a doctor (yeah right). I am not upset about the BFN but it does suck to be throwing up because I'm sick not because I am pregnant. I am physically exhausted!! I just want it to stop.

I am thankful that my surgery incision has healed because that would make this 10 times worse. I can't imagine throwing up with a fresh wound!!!

12 comments:

Dianne said...

Oh no!! Hope it is just a 24 hour thing!!!

Melissa G said...

Jeez talk about insult to injury!

I'm sorry your feeling so crumby, I hope it clears up soon!

Lyryn said...

Lets think positive! I'll be praying to hear that your preggo soon. Hey... I took a test it was negative and then a week and a half later it was more than positive. I was pregnant then an it was negative. You never know! Praying for ya! :)

Lindsay said...

Aww, I'm sorry! I hope that you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope you feel better soon.

Jenny said...

ugh! i'm so sorry!

Amy said...

Oh hun I'm so sorry you're sick! Praying that you feel better soon.

Jessica said...

That sucks...I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Jess said...

I saw your title and got so excited for you! I thought maybe she is pregnant but then I saw that you tested! POOPIE! I've invested so much time in you and it kills me not to see you pregnant! :) I need my investement to make a profit, lol! You crack me up with your investement email!

I hope you feel better soon. I hope it is just a 24 hour bug from something you ate? Possibly food poisioning?

A said...

:( I hope you feel better!

A said...

Ugh, I hope you're feeling better soon! And maybe Lyr is right- the test was too early!!

Shannon said...

Try and stay positive. Look at me almost 2 years and I got pregnant on a break, there is hope Jessica!! Im thinking of you, I hope you feel better soon:-(